Thursday, October 23, 2008

WOMAN ROBBED AND BECAUSE SHE IS SUPPORTING MCCAIN/PALIN IS ATTACKED WITH A KNIFE. THIS KIND OF THING MUST STOP.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html
A piece of shit robber attacked a woman and robbed her at the ATM machine. Once he saw the McCain/Palin stickers on her car. He became enraged and after kicking her several times decided to carve a b in her face. This sort of thing is all Obama's fault and he should face criminal charges because he told people to get in the faces of McCain supporters. This is the result of this sort of thing. Obama is not qualified to be President and I am letting any frigging Obama supporters out there who wants violence. I will shoot you dead if you attempt to hurt me because I am backing McCain. I will kill you first before you hurt me. This is America and since you want to be so violent people are not going to take that stuff.
This man is just like Obama a punk because he can only take on women. This man should be buried under the jail. This man probably was a crack head.
I guess since this happened in my home town that I will start carrying a gun and I am warning any of you crazy Obots you come anywhere close to me I will shoot you without hesitation.
This is one reason I am sick of the Democrats they have created all these problems with their illegal stealing of the Primary.
They selected violent Obama as their candidate and then are surprised when violence happens. I hope that things calm down very soon before we have problems.

No comments: