Sunday, October 5, 2008

OBAMA AND ACORN SUE CITIBANK FOR MINORITIES CAUSING THE CURRENT HOUSING CRISIS

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=923191
Barack Obama's law firm sued Citibank on behalf of poor and minority people based on the bank refusing these folks mortgages. They began to give more loans to Minorities and the poor and these folks ended up with Mortgages that they could not afford. This resulted in foreclosures. I agree that sometimes the banks deny money based on race and yes poor home ownership should be something that can be obtained how about houses in the poorer communities. I have my own home that has a mortage that I can afford and they even cover my taxes. It can be done but people need to live within their means.
This just passes the buck to someone else. This also is not good for anyone.

No comments: