Friday, October 3, 2008

SARAH HITS IT OUT OF BALL PARK. GO SARAH GO

I was very impressed with Sarah Palin tonight. She was plucked out of her private little world and is now in the national spotlight. She proved that she is up to the challenge. She kicked Joe Biden's butt tonight. She was warm and connected well with the American people. She was good and despite Gwen Ifill who was not the most fair moderator because she allowed old boring Biden to drone on.
I watched it on PBS because they don't have commentary during the debate. I prefer to make up my own mind on such things. I think those commentators are stupid anyway. They always give candidates bad advice then get mad when the politicians don't listen like Al Gore the media told him not to use Bill Clinton and that turned out to be bad advice.
I am proud of Sarah Palin today. She did great. She is way to cool. She was funny and bright. She knocked it out of the woodwork.
Go Sarah Go.

No comments: