Saturday, October 4, 2008

DEMS IN COLORADO THINK MINORITIES AND OTHER GROUPS ARE IDIOTS. I SUSPECTED THAT DEMOCRATS ARE THE RACIST PARTY. WE KNOW THEY ARE SEXIST.

http://www.rockymountainright.com/?q=node/392
The Colorado Democrats who took control of the state legisture in 2006 have been caught in a scam. A memo that stated that the Party needs to educate the idiots that is minorities and people who have their GED. I guess the poor was also mentioned. So they think we are idiots. I guess we must be to continue to vote for a party that does not represent me. I am tired of the Democrats first attacking my gender and now they are attacking my race.
I am shocked that the party I spent 26 years in has no respect for my gender or my race. I do not think I will ever trust the Democrats after this. Now I know how they really feel about me.
We have to end this nightmare and vote the Democrats out of office. Send them a lesson that the Democrats are not for them. I have thought that more innercity people should vote Republican anyway to keep both parties honest.

1 comment:

Remind Myself said...

Recently an insurance company nearly wind up....

A bank is nearly bankrupt......

How it affect you? Did you buy insurance? Did you buy mini note or bonds?

They bailout trouble finance company, but they will not bail out your credit card bills……You got no choice, but you can prevent similar things from happen again……


Who fault?


The top management of the Public listed company ( belong to "public" ) salary should be tied a portion of it to the shares price ( IPO or ave 5 years ).... so when the shares price drop, it don't just penalise the investors, but those who don't take care of the company.....If this rule is pass on, without any need of further regulation, all industries ( as long as it is public listed ) will be self regulated......



Sign a petition to your favourite president candidate, congress member, House of representative again and ask for their views to comment on this, and what regulations they are going to raise for implementation.....If you agree on my point, please share with many people as possible....


http://remindmyselfinstock.blogspot.com/